Writing content is hard work. But, it doesn’t have to be. You have to create new content for your members on a daily basis. That’s what they’re paying for and what they expect. Here are 20 types of content you can write about in your membership site.
- Reviews of books, software and other sites.
- Lists (like this one).
- Instructional posts.
- Information articles.
- What if scenarios.
- Humor and satire.
- Fun projects members can do.
- Inspirational and uplifting stories.
- Case studies.
- Link posts (list of links to other resources).
- Problem posts. Solve a problem for someone.
- Contrast two things.
- Surveys and research.
- News snippets (recap major stories in your industry).
- Prediction posts.
- Start a debate.
- Critique something (one of your members websites, etc.).
Creating new content is critical if you want to keep members happy. Following a content list or regular content schedule not only makes your life easier, but gives your membership site the extra depth and insight many sites lack.
Select a few items, then make it a part of your editorial calendar. Your members will appreciate it.